Lawrence/Topeka Chapter Meeting - Improving Your Roadtest Procedure for Fuel Trim Diagnostics
Improving Your Roadtest Procedure for Fuel Trim Diagnostics
presented in person by Jim Wilson
Are you making the best use of your road tests for diagnostics? Join us to discover a procedure that has been proven to work on no-code and code diagnostics to determine the PCM fuel control for driveability issues.
This proven four-step procedure, when added to the roadtest, will greatly help as your first step in the diagnostic process for engine performance.
- Fuel Trim Control
- When to use the Enhanced Side of the scan tool or OBD2 side
- Evaluating sensors inputs
- Why use this as a starting point in all diagnostics
- How to use the similar conditions window
- Rear o2 Fuel Trim
- Freeze Frame and Drive Cycles
- Euro Vehicles Multiplicative and Additive Fuel trim
You are already doing roadtests, so why not make the best use of your time?
View More Lawrence/Topeka Training Events Here!
MWACA Policy Regarding In-Person Meetings:
Attendees agree that by attending the meetings they have not been exposed to anyone with or suspected of having COVID-19 and they themselves have not had or exhibited symptoms within the last 14 days. Social distancing will be practiced, as well as any local regulations regarding masks.