Kansas City Chapter Meeting - Picoscope Testing - How? When? & WHY? with Jeff Bly
Picoscope Testing - How? When? & WHY?
by Jeff Bly
Technician & Diagnostics Specialist
MD Auto Repair of Kansas City
*** In-Person – Live Car Training ***
Open to members only!
The Picoscope is a major diagnostics time saver in an automotive repair shop setting when used correctly. Yet some shops aren't setup to utilize the full potential of the platform.
This class will focus on 3 main talking points:
1. Get the Picoscope out of the box and ready to use. Diagnostic cart setup - The tools you need, ready at a moment's notice
2. Scope setup & basic tests that technicians can use everyday in the shop to help pinpoint electrical & driveability faults
3. When, and more importantly, WHY scope testing is sometimes beneficial for pinpointing problems
Testing topics to be covered:
- Voltage Testing
- Current Testing
- Igntion System Testing
- Communication / Network Signal Testing
- Pressure Transducer Testing
- Pulse Sensor Waveform Testing
This class is designed for technicians that already have diagnostic experience who want to improve their knowledge & abilities
*** Space is limited!! (20 Technicians Maximum) ***
*** Bring your Picoscope, Laptop PC and Extension Cord with you – If you want to hook up to cars!! ***