Greater Chicagoland Chapter: Unlocking the Full Power and Potential of Autel Scan Tools - POSTPONED
Unlocking the Full Power and Potential of Autel Scan Tools
Autel Instructors: Michael Flink, Director of Training; Denis White, Training Manager; Sam LeBron, Trainer
The MWACA Greater Chicagoland Chapter — is bringing you this rare opportunity to learn more about all the features of your Autel scan tool, and unlock its full power and potential! Plus, one very lucky attendee will win a new Autel MaxiSys MS919 Scan Tool from AutoWares valued at $5,000!*
During this course you will explore:
• How to utilize graphs with datastream and customize them.
• Learn all the extra functions of the icons and menu items.
• Get the most out of the Data Manager feature.
• Understand how the menus are designed and why the differences.
• What does “Intelligent Diagnostics” deliver and how does it help YOU.
• How does recording work and how to get the most out of it.
• Printing and emailing and how to set up.
• Topology and how it helps with CAN bus diagnostics.
• Unlocking all features of the Measurement Icon (MS919 and Ultra).
• Support features and helps.
Win a new Autel MaxiSys MS919 Intelligent Advanced Diagnostic Tablet/Scan Tool valued at $5,000. Includes 5-in-1 VCMI for Built-in Oscilloscope & Multimeter, OE-TBS, Repair Assist, DTC Guidance, ECU Programming, Toplogy. Prize sponsored by AutoWares AutoValue
Find complete giveaway rules by clicking here!